Support Youth Mission Projects by enrolling in the Kroger Community Rewards program!
It’s Time to Re-Enroll in the Kroger Community Rewards Program for the May 1, 2015 – April 30, 2016 Year! All donations we receive from the Kroger Community Rewards program supports Youth Mission Trips.
We currently have 37 loyalty cards enrolled and would love to have 50 by the end of May!
To re-enroll your card, go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com and Click “sign-in”.
- Put in your email address and password that you used to enroll their card.
- Put in the group number or part of the name of the organization. (we are listed as 1st (not first) United Presbyterian Church and our number is 92731 (easiest way!)
- Click Enroll. You are now enrolled for the May 1st 2015 to April 30th 2016 year of Kroger Community Rewards. If you are having an issue with your password and or email address please 1-800-KROGERS, press 5 for customer service, press 5 to speak to a customer service representative.
To Set Up A Kroger Account For The First Time:
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click “create an account”, put in your email address and password, and confirm your password.
- Enter your plus card OR alt ID number.
- Go to Community Rewards (near bottom), follow through the steps. (Name, address, etc.)
- Put in the group number 92731 or type in 1st United Presbyterian Church.
- Click Enroll. You are now enrolled for the May 1st 2015 to April 30th 2016 year of Kroger Community Reward.